Having just read this post, I am somewhat troubled about the generalized
reference to the possible effects of silver in a public water supply.
Especially
in the absence of any control data (or even a statement of condition) addressing
the many possible contaminants and proven toxics present in many public water
supplies.  Unless the researchers were able to control all other possible
contaminants, it is unlikely any useful, valid, data could be obtained.
Tracking
a single element (if this is what was actually done) within a typical  public
water supply, as an adjunct to establishing a test protocol relating to fetal
development would appear to be an absurd generalization----totally beyond the
bounds of accepted scientific methodology.   Without reliable control of all
contaminant parameters for ALL of the water consumed by the pregnant women, no
significant---or reliable--data could possibly be secured.   Otherwise, there is
no way to determine which  contaminant(s) from among many possibilities, is the
culprit.
      Without using distilled water---free of all possible contaminants except
CONTROLLED quantities of silver---it is ludicrous to accept ANY generalization
as
that related in paragraph two of your post.
       In view of the very real problems with organophosphate-derived
contamination of public water supplies manifesting throughout the U.S. during
the
years of the stated study, how  ANYTHING could be assigned specifically to trace
silver contamination----strains credulity to the breaking point.
      Please do understand I am not trying to be argumentive or adversarial, but
our research group has spent the last 7 years, and many thousands of our own
money, pursuing answers to such questions as those posed about fetal development
complications caused by toxic compounds.  I would be very obliged if you could
refer me to a live human who is connected to the research to which you have
alluded in this post.    Respectfully.  Brooks Bradley.

--
MZ¡