Hi Nancy,

The list web page is still empty. I've worked on my local copy a
little bit, but even that's not very far along. So there's no content
for them to glean from it.

The best thing we have would be the Intro and Overview FAQ I've so
frequently reposted, the most recent version of which also includes
Bruce's site in the list of references. That at least includes some
gleanings from the list.

I'll be working on the site more "Real Soon Now" (tm).
<sheepish grin>

Be well,

Mike D.

Nancy wrote:
> Is it ready for non-list people to glean from?  I've got someone
> asking questions and would like to send her directly to this page if
> it's ready, so she can find out more about CS and the CS list.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]