I started taking colloidal silver yesterday for what I believe is
candida, perhaps some other intestinal problem..(main symptoms are
abdominal pain, muscle twitching,  fatigue, weight loss, and chest
discomfort/pain)..  I dont know whether I'm having a herx reaction or not
but I'm getting hot flashes, increased chest discomfort, increased
fatigue, and increased abdominal tenderness and pain.

Does anyone know the cause of esophagal spasms?  Can CS help these?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]