Peter
     I don't usually respond to much on the list but this caught my attention.
When people on this list share Ideas and possible helpful tips for those of us
who need them, it goes to all who are on the list.
Even the seemingly negative events in our lives are negative from only one
perspective. Know that once and awhile you do condribute, for our benefit,
from your experience.
   A friend of mine passed away a few days ago, from cancer. When I reflect on
his life and the events of the last few months, I see so many positive things
that have happened. I am sure he could see those things also.
  He chose to see the good in his family and children, even in their grief
about his detereating condition. They began to see what he saw and found
strength from him.
  You need to go past the negative outlook and find the answers that are there
for you. Sometimes our emotions,  prevent us from seeing the answer that is
provided for our healing, on many levels.
  Give me the strength to (find) and change the things that I can.
  We are never given anything to endure that we can't learn from and become a
better person. A crisis can bring us together, or with to much negative drive
us appart. We have to focus on which one it will be in our lives.
  We are all equal in Gods Eyes.

JerryW