I had taken CS for Lyme after stopping abx in Oct. 96.  I wasn't taking
enough, so I had to take it for a longer period of time, though I got
significant results on as low as a couple tsp. of 5 ppm 1-2x daily within a
few days.  This was enough to prevent any sinus infections too.  (I haven't
had any infections of any kind requiring antibioticts since I began CS;
absolutely remarkable for me.)

I took higher doses of CS last year, and having been assymptomatic, I quit
in the fall of 97.  After 8 weeks, I relapsed but rebounded to the same
level of wellness (98% average) within just a few days.  (read the "full"
story at http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/silver-works )

I started to heat my distilled water to strengthen the ppm by Feb. of 98
(maybe sooner.)  I continued to sustain 98% wellness through May.  I quit CS
in May (except for 4 doses) through the present.  I am continuing to do very
well, going into my 4th mo. without CS.  I'm riding this out to see how far
I get.  My allergies have had me a little drowsy, but I have not had any
distinct relapses yet; just a few very minor vague aches here or there which
I've never gotten rid of completely.

I know others are apparently 100% assymptomatic after using CS.  I have no
idea if this could have to do with the strain of bacteria, the degree of
infection, or what.

But I will say this.  I feel the best I can remember ever since I began
taking CS.  I probably had Lyme since childhood.  I was never totally
debilitated, but had forgotten what it was like to feel 100% well, which I
often do now.  My family couldn't say enough about how much I changed since
I started the CS.  My creative juices that were frozen thawed; I felt like
running and playing, and I did!  My shoulders went bad this summer helping
my husband lift 3 air conditioners, but I'm getting that back again with
exercise.

CS never made me feel sick like antibiotics do, and the amt. I've used isn't
a whole lot more than what's acceptable for a daily intake in food and water
of large particle elemental silver.

Sincerely,
Nancy B.
bernt...@altavista.net ch...@altavista.net