Dameon wrote:

> I agree. This *would* be nice.
>
> Dameon

Hello gentlemen, and LIST!

Yes, I agree this would be a good addition. Does anybody out there
object? I'll consider anything that will make e-mail management
easier for people.

I think that the string "CS>" or something like that would work well
and be the minimum length. I'll ask around at eskimo for if and how
this can be done with smartlist.

Please send me your opinions one way or the other, folks!

I'm still quite busy here, with a lot vying for my attention. So
please be patient if the change takes a while. Thanks.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]