Gosh, I don't know what to say, Mike! Every time I've ever read an
article like this I scratch my head and wonder. Free energy, clean
energy, zero point energy... Star Trek here we come! Such a beautiful
future awaits...

The problem always seems to be the isolated "crank" who's invented
or discovered these things somehow can't explain it in any terms the
rest of us can understand. Then every "conventional" scientist or
engineer that looks at it and doesn't find anything, or worse, finds
outright fraud, gets branded as part of a conspiracy to suppress. A
myth is born, and reborn for each generation.

Okay, that's the cynical view. But are there really such miracles
that have been supressed? My gut tells me that there might be many
such items. CS wouldn't be too bad an example in some respects,
except that it seems to be getting out of the box pretty well.

Is there any truth in this one? It's hard to tell.

It is obvious from the story that "Joe X." doesn't know a carbuerator
from a gherkin. I wouldn't depend on him to know what he's seeing.
And the author of the story is simply blathering when he tries to
speculate about how the cell works. (Just because we're talking about
alternative energy doesn't mean that all chemistry and physics don't
matter any more!) So we have the blind leading the blind.

Mike, if the pics and diagrams they give are clear enough to
actually *build* one just like "Joe's", then I'd say give it a try
and let us know what happens. It doesn't sound like a huge lot of
expense: forty bucks for the book they're selling (of course), and
whatever it costs for some stainless tubing, fittings, battery,
etcetera... Be careful you don't wreck your car... <grin>

Just once I'd love to see clear, concise, *FREE* plans for one of
these devices so that a *lot* of people could build them and show
that they work. Then the energy revolution would begin, bigtime!! But
they always seem to turn out to be a marketing ploy to separate the
unwitting from a (usually) small amount of money for the benefit of
the marketer.

***AS TO RELEVANCE TO THE SILVER LIST*** there isn't much. So
please, if anyone wants to discuss it further with Mike Rhyner,
please send him an e-mail.

Frankly, Mike, I'd like to hear about your experiments, too. We just
shouldn't use this forum for any major part of the discussion. It's
easy enough to put together a manual mailing list in most e-mail
programs, that a small group could easily stay in touch with each
other just by hitting "reply" to messages with a long CC: list.

If you get those scanned pictures in any form you can e-mail, send me
a copy, okay? If anyone else wants them, please let Mike R. know in
e-mail. Thanks.

Mike Devour
silver list owner, manager, moderator, grand poobah, etc... <GRIN>

Mike Rhyner <metat...@sparc.isl.net> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>     I found the following in the recent (August-September)
> issue of Nexus Magazine on pages 43-46.
> I plan to try to build the Mark 2 version as soon as I
> can find the stainless steel. ... I tried
> to scan the 3 diagrams of the 3 versions of this
> device and save them as jpeg files ... They are 30 kbytes each
> so I hope it is OK to post them. Let me know if you
> think that this seeming "miracle" is feesible,
> or if you would be interested in experimenting
> with it.

> HOW TO RUN YOUR CAR ON ZERO-POINT ENERGY
> by Barry Hilton copyright 1998

[munch]

> Additional details are covered in Barry Hilton's 40-page book, The
> Joe Phenomenon: How to Run Your Car on Zero Point Energy. Copies are
> available from the publisher, NuTech 2000, PO Box 255, Ivanhoe, Vic.
> 3079, Australia; telephone/fax +61 (0)3 9457 2814, e-mail,
> <nutech~arc.net.au>. Price: AUD$39.00 ppd in Australia; foreign
> orders, USD$41.00 ppd. or payment by credit card.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]