Lyme disease had caused some serious twitching in my legs, face & elsewhere,
and "restless" legs.  Both antibiotics (initially) and later CS brought
these symptoms under control.

Candida, like L.D. is a systemic illness when advanced.  It shares a lot of
symptoms that LD. can cause.  The gas can be a symptom of it too.  Someone
was alcoholic from candida despite the fact that he didn't drink.  His GI
tract acted as a still!  (story from "The Yeast Connection.")

I understand that Lyme disease can cause reflux (and subsequent heart burn).
CS has helped me with virtually every Lyme symptom I've had.  Perhaps some
enzyme source could help too.  I've tried papaya.  Whereas I love the taste,
they didn't seem to do anything for me.  I just started taking "green
vegetable powder" to supplement a diet I'm on.  To my surprise, raw onion
didn't bloat me as it always does.  I guess the enzymes in the powder aided
my digestion similar to how juicer juice is supposed to.

I used to think CS could cause candida as it took a while for all the
symptoms to end (because I wasn't taking enough CS for candida).  I now
believe it arrested my case of systemic candida.  My candida symptoms have
been gone for months and months, thanks to CS.

Sincerely,
Nancy B.
bernt...@altavista.net ch...@altavista.net

Home schoolers:  CHEAP used books http://www.oikourgos.com/cheap