>relative. Who can really say what's enough - vitamins, minerals, CS or
>otherwise? I was once taking 100,000 IU's of vitamin-A a day for MONTHS
>as part of a medical experiment. At that level I should have experienced
>some kind of side affects; they kept asking me if I was, but I wasn't...
>nothing! Then there's an IV drug for fighting infections in Cystic
>Fibrosis called Colymycin; *most* patients have terrible side affects
>from even a small amount: Heavy urination, rubber legs and migrain
>headaches. When I was on it I felt absolutely nothing - not even
>tingling toes! I treat silver water as a "mineral suppliment" that just
>*happens* to work better than a drug for my situation. Lucky me... so
>far. Speaking of drugs, just what *is* a drug, in it's simplest
>definition? They're *subtsances* taken for a specific reason with the
>intent of getting well. This can also define what a vitamin, mineral or

   Doctors and some researchers make the mistake in thinking all people
are the same. I've experienced some of the same things that you've
experienced. Like my white count never goes up, even with a 104 feavor.
Doctors look at the white count as a sign of infection. I have something
wrong with my immune system that causes me to not increase the white
count. When I first thought about it I thought that I had screwed up
my immune system because of all the antibotics. Then I thought back
and my immune system was that way before I even started taking
antibotics.

  One dose of clafrin, and about 2 minutes later my sinuses open and start
to drain. The doctors told me that's not possable antibotics don't work
that fast. I proved it to one by blowing my nose on a mirror and having
him check the inside. The right side steamed up the mirror and the left
didn't. Then after the injection I did the same and he looked again and
said hummm that's strange. Both sides are open now and your left sinus
is draining.. :]

   I went to the ER a little while back with a headake out of this world.
I finally convinced the doctor to put me on an IV and the only thing that
he had was leviquin. About 10 minutes into the IV the headake started going
away and my leg started burning. That's where the infection is consentrated.
After 30 minutes the headake was gone and as I was leaving he said boy that
leviquin is some miracal drug. Weired but that's the way it works.

   People are different and what works for one might not work for another.

Take Care

Reid