Thank you for the update, John. I was thinking about you just
yesterday. You saved me digging through my archive to get your
address.

It sounds like you're progressing well and that you have a good
handle on the process. It's ironic that water purification is one of
the few widely recognised and accepted uses of colloidal silver. It
has been tried even at the municipal level, I think. Still it is not
widely applied. How does it feel to be on the cutting edge of
technology!?  <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.

John Morris wrote:

> Hi everyone it has been a few weeks since I wrote to the list, and
> everything is progressing well. My rash is slowly fading, I am still
> having problems with my face but it starting to improve . Remember I
> have had psoriasis for at least 20 years so I am very happy with the
> results . I am taking 50 mills of C.S. 3 times a day and am still
> using Paw Paw ointment as my skin dries out a lot. Also I am taking
> fish oil and this seems to help a lot. We have had a water alert in
> Sydney and thy are telling everyone to boil the water for at least 3
> minutes we have got parasites Gardia but I am using C.S. as well in
> the water so I will let you know how we go .
>
>   Regards John
[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]