Mike,
Thanks for keeping the "moderate" in "moderator."

btw, I was supposed to have been unsubscribed.  Since
I wasn't, I gratefully read what I can and pretend I'm
unsubscribed with the rest.

We're really a bunch of opinionated hotheads, aren't we?
However, I'm whelmed that each is harnessing his heat
to produce such beneficial power; even more amazed
that when we are flamed it just makes us brighter; and
there is never any lack of respect <snicker>.

Till next time--- Wil,,,,,,,,,,,, with a ps below

I haven't forgot to mail comfrey to those who requested
it.  With Mother's cancer, and Chuck's having some
problems, and life's normal challenges, I have not
taken the time.  Two of you I have addresses for, but
have lost the third.  If you requested comfrey, please
write me direct (not to the list) in case you are the
third name that I've lost.  Thanks.