FYI

Chris Gupta

On 30 Jul 98 at 21:15,
fr...@mks.com (Fred Walter) wrote:

> >From: "Chris McFarlane" <chris...@xtra.co.nz>
> >Allow me to urge caution with colloidal silver. CS destroys enzyme
activity;
> >supplemental enzymes (preferably injected) will be very important. My own
> >experience also demonstrated that CS does burn skin tissues, during
prolonged
> >exposure/tissue contact. This would then indicate that the gastrointestinal
> >tract and stomach lining will be harmed by prolonged use of CSilver. I have
> >found CS useful for short term uses; as indeed hospitals do -- for certain
> >wound dressings.
>
> It sounds like you have colloidal silver and hydrogen peroxide mixed up.
> When you put "CS" onto your skin, do little bubbles form?

Yes, it could seem like that. It was indeed CS that produced the skin burn,
but only after prolonged exposure. Cotton wool _repeatedly_ soaked in CS
and held on the area over about two weeks. Anyone can try this with a cotton
swab plastered to their hand, and repeatedly soaked in CS, for about two
weeks. This is probably equivalent to regularly drinking CS. I've not noticed
bubbles forming, but perhaps microscopic examination over the 2 week period
would reveal something of that nature.

Destruction of enzymes by silver molecules was indicated in one of Roger
Cathey's substantial papers on enzyme therapy; which also seems consistent
with the skin burn i've experienced. Indeed, the beneficial action of silver
on bacteria is probably the same action which destroys enzymes. Do a word
search on silver in Roger's papers to confirm Roger's comment; though as
mentioned my own experience seems to also confirm the comment.

Chris