Greetings
While attending a course on nutrition conducted by a Naturopath I was
surprised when she told us that new research into the effects of
antibiotics indicated that if someone in our group was on antibiotics ,
then we would all be affected. According to this theory, the person taking
the antibiotic exuded the substance and so all in close contact were
affected as well. This could account for the fact that so many people are
developing resistent strains of bacteria. In many hospitals the type of
antibiotic has to be changed frequently because staff have become immune.
Does anyone have further info on this?
Regards
Lynne Walker