Hi everyone,
  I think I remember seeing a post about this but I kind of skipped right
over it.  I started taking GSE about a week ago and lately I have noticed
that my mind does not feel so clear, kind of foggy.  Is this a side effect
of the GSE or could it be part of a herx?  Does anyone know exactly what the
GSE does.
Another thing, I was in a healthfood store the other day where I was
checking out the CS that was for sale there.  The lady asked me what I used
it for.  I explained to her that I used it for my lyme and that I was taking
it three times a day.  I thought she was going to die, she then preceeded to
tell me how I am destroying my immune system and how CS wipes out the immune
system just like antibiotics do.  Does anyone have any input on this?
Donna Earnest
You can also add $10 on my part for the fund