Thanks Jim.
-----Original Message-----
From: jein...@troi.csw.net <jein...@troi.csw.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: High potency colloidal silver

> From:          "JohnJ" <jo...@access.mountain.net>
> To:            <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject:       Re: High potency colloidal silver
> Date:          Sat, 18 Jul 1998 17:53:57 -0700

> Have made colloidal silver for about a month. But haven't been
persistently
> taking it yet and just increased the amount.
> Drank approximately 32 ounces in the last two days.  I have a lot of work
> to do.
>
>                   John
>                jo...@access.mountain.net
>

>  Am also drinking alkalie ion mineral water, trying to raise my blood PH
> a high healthy level.  Theoretically, if my blood PH is raised
> high enough, the bacteria shouldn't be able to live in such an
environment.
> Does anyone have any comments about blood PH?

John,
If you are actually acid then the ion mineral water will help, if
you are already alkaline, it will only make you worse. If you have pH
paper, test your urine and saliva 2 hours after eating. You can drink
water up to about 30 minutes before testing, but don't eat or drink
anything else for two hours. Don't chew gum, or kiss a woman who is
wearing lipstick. That will alter the saliva pH.
Now, both the urine and saliva reading should be in the range of 6.3
to 6.6, if they are not, you need to work on it. If you can do the pH
test, and you get some other reading, let me know and I'll tell you
how to fix it.
Hope this helps!
Jim Einert, N.D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>