At 11:32 PM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Reid, when you investigate microhydrin, go a bit slowly, OK?  We are all
different, but bottom line for me was I didn't
>trust what was happening to me with it.
>
>Best
>
>Whitney
From John:

Could this be an effect similar to the electroporation Dr. Beck warns
against?  Maybe it could be called hypersensitivity, to cover chemical
effects. I keep coming back to testing for the best match of your body and
helpful substances.  Wonder if there electrodermal or syncrometer testing
would help, or is there a simpler way to do that?