Wil,

How ironic life is sometimes. I've spent the last two evenings helping a
friend search for her lost dog in the woods. Needless to say, she is
quite distraught. Then I came home, checked my email, and the first post
I read is your's about the passing of your friend. My heartfelt
condolences Wil. A loss like that is always painful. I am very sorry.
Out of your grief though, your's and Chuck's loving spirits shine the
Light on us all. I am humbled. Blessings on you both.

Doug.