> Date:          Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:46:34 -0400
> From:          ryb <ash...@colba.net>
> To:            rife-l...@eskimo.com
> Subject:       What the ennemy is doing....

> I suggest that all those that still believe in some openness of
> "scientific medecine" go to this site:
> http://www.hcrc.org/index.html    where you will learn that
> acupuncture,herbs,vitamins all al "unscientifically incorrect.Also same
> for HS-Hydrazine Sulfate (they only cite as references biased sutdies
> and do NOT mention that in those 'damaging studies' vs HS that on some
> mices and later patients-no mention was made NOT to give them
> morphine,alcolhol,etc...Their  magazine "Scientific review of
> alternative Medecine"-only the name of it is REAL science"...
>
>  But look at this sit like the dictionary, etc it gives good description
> of certain alternative treatments,etc..
>
> Yours,ryb....

The one thing I found most interesting here was the definition of a
quack.
Here it is:

        Quack - health schemes and remedies known to be false, unsafe or
unproven, being promoted for financial gain.

Now if that doesn't sound like your neighborhood M.D., what does!!!
So now you know who the real quacks are!<G>
        Be healthy, stay away from quacks.
        Jim Einert, N.D.