Jim and List,
I worry that anyone might perceive my questions and concerns as being
directed at Jim and his work.  For the record, I also appreciate the work
that Jim is doing.  I hope no one, especially not Jim, will misunderstand
my previous comments.  So far, Jim seems to be the only one with access to
a microscope that is posting to the list.  So keep at it, Jim.  As I've
explained in other posts, my interest is in nailing down as much as we can
in the interest of our health and in the interest of science.  I want to
avoid making or believing false claims for CS.

Bob Wells
Signed by : Robert Wells
Signed on : 06/30/98 15:16:29
Certifier : North American Users Certifier - Flat