Paul, Mike S and others -

I'm going to chime in here: I already have major intestinal problems
from Cystic Fibrosis. I can't even digest my own food without taking
high-powered enteric coated time-release enzymes. I've been taking
WaterOz silver water *heavy* for 8-months now, and I've had NO
intestinal problems! Usually, if something's going to cause problems,
I'm the perfect lab-rat because I feel it quickly. An earlier post said
something about "ionic" silver killing the "good" intestinal flora...
WaterOz supposedly *IS* "ionic" silver and, like I just said, I've had
NO problemmo with it. Either this whole CS thing is *very* subjective,
or there's a lot of misinformation flying around for whatever reason
(probably monetary). It could also be more dependent on the quality of
the product than we might suspect... who knows? All the more reason to
establish a "standard" for making CS, perhaps. Or if the home-brew is
giving you problems and you need serious help, try some pre-made brand
and see if things change for the better! What have you got to lose, a
few bucks?

Just my opinion.

Dameon
___________________________________

Paul,
I'm thinking that the CS does make it through the stomach based on what
have observed.  I have kicked intestinal flu with CS, and I happen to be
one
of those who ends up with other intestinal problems when I ingest CS.
If I
take some Acidophilus for a few days, everything seems to come back to
normal.  It may work differently on others, but CS seems to work on both
the
good and bad intestinal bacteria in me.  Maybe it is actually something
else
besides the loss of good intestinal bacteria that causes me the
problems.  I
think I'm going to have to try some experimentation and drag out my
microscope as well.
Vern.