Candace Hawthorne wrote:

> Hello List!
>
>  I too, never got a rash or saw a tick. However I did receive a multitude of
> bug bites while in Texas, which is where my nightmare with Lyme began.

I am unfortunate enough<G> to live in Texas and we have worse ticks this
year. What are the list's thoughts as to a maintenance dose for us/dogs
to keep the virus from taking hold, to kill it when it hits in other
words. I have picked several ticks off the dogs so far this year and we
also have ehrlichiosis and baberensis(sp?) to deal with in the dogs so I
believe the CS would also nip these bad guys. What do you successfully
treated lyme patients now use for maintenance?  Deb
--

     Debbie McDonald

 mailto:lullw...@flash.net