Dameon is giving us some great insights into his treatment and
experience. He's put together of a *lot* of different things which
are helping him survive the disease. Thank you, sir!

For the rest of us, I think we should try to become as well informed
as we can, so we are able, like Dameon, to assemble a complement of
tecniques to sustain our health or solve our health problems. CS is
a useful component for such a regimen and a versitile tool. We need
to continue to build our understanding of CS. That's what this
group's for.

> There seems to be an on-going debate about which silver is the
> best. I know this: Concentration and penetration are key: If the
> particles are smaller, they'll get into more places and be more
> affective.

The WaterOz product has obviously been effective for Dameon. When he
first made contact with us, I was skeptical of it because of the
high concentration claimed. This attitude comes from the baseless
claims *some* vendors make, and simply *not* having the facilities to
test and compare and categorize all the different products that are
competing for our attention.

I want to be able to *know* the particle size and concentration of a
product, and have some way to objectively measure the effectiveness
of a preparation. Without that, although we might know from Dameon's
experience that WaterOz works, we won't know what *other*
preparations might work, and most importantly, we won't know *why*.

I'd like to resist the temptation to classify any one product as
*best*, since different features are better in different situations.
For some, cost might be more critical than a certain degree of
effectiveness, particularly when dealing with less demanding
conditions. For others, cost is no object. Then we've got folks for
whom do-it-yourself is essential, like Cisco's folks out in Guam.
What all have in common is the need to know that what they buy or
make is safe and effective enough to produce results.

Ultimately, I'd like us to be able to classify the various CS
preparations, equipment, and methods by valid measures and
properties. Then we could examine any new technique or product and be
able to say, with reasonable certainty, whether or not it will work
for its intended use.

Then people will have the *most* options, because they will discover
that a lot of different products work, and be able to avoid the ones
that won't, and be able to tell the difference.

> I hope all this makes it clear why I view this brand of silver
> water so important.

It's important because it *works*. What I want to know is *why*. Then
we could point to the kinds of equipment that you would need to make
something as good, or know why that wouldn't be practical. In any
case, we at least would know our options.

> ... Everytime I look at a bottle of drugs now I cringe and hope
> that WaterOz keeps on working so that I never have to go on them
> again!

Amen to that! Thank you Dameon. I wish you well, brother.

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]