One day a few years ago I happened to see a woman in a grocery store in
our small town of less than 10,000 who had a complexion just like
Rosemary's. She was a woman of perhaps 70 years, well dressed and
appeared normal in every other way. But her complexion was quite
shocking; her skin (her face and hands were all one could see) were
slate gray. She really presented a frightening sight and it was
difficult not to look at her just as one can't turn away when passing by
an automobile accident.

I had no idea what could have caused such a condition but I think that
this web site <http://homepages.together.net/~rjstan/rose1.html> that
describes Rosemary's treatment may be the answer. I'll look forward to
reading more about this Argyria condition on this list. We don't all
want to turn gray, do we?

Warren