Generalizations about the time line of CS on internal disorders is, at
best, quite hazardous.  Elements such as the type of disorder, the general
health, age, etc., all, have a bearing on the potential effectiveness and
recovery cycle.  There are, however, I believe, some general assumptions
one can make regarding the effects of colloidal silver involving disorders
of the external surfaces of the body and the epithelial tissues lining the
interior of the body.  In cases of athletes foot, solutions of 8 ppm-12ppm
applied twice daily have, almost without exception, been universally
effective within 5-6 days.  The very best results we have observed have
been in cases of food poisioning and other pathogenic afflictions of the
alimentary track.  Our anecdotal evidence has been, in a word, extremely
gratifying.  The complete recovery time has been observed (almost without
exception) in less than 36 hours-----sometimes in as little as 6 hours.
NOTE:  This included some cases of botulinum.  Concomitant associated
cases, not treated with cs have, sometimes extended three weeks----and
beyond.  We do not have enough documentable evidence to speculate on the
time, or effectiveness, of colloidal silver in the treatment of other
internal disorders (e.g. cancer, aids, hep. B or C, lupus, etc). Possibly
others on the list could give you some useable information.    p.s.  Our
data is from assessment of actual conditions.......we DO NOT  treat  human
beings ourselves.  I hope our observations are of value to you.  Brooks