Hello All,

Due to dental emergency I'm forced to raise money to get my teeth fixed so I've
Decided to sell my Water ALKALIZER unit. Don't want to but if I want to be pain
Free(I do) and be able to eat (another "I do") then I gotta do it...

For those of you that may not know what an "alkalizer" unit is it's a piece of
equipment
Made in Japan that separates water into alkaline and acidic waters. It does
this by a
Special process of  electrolysis through a permeable membrane.

There are several books out there that detail the health benefits of drinking
highly alkaline water... "Reverse Aging" by Sang Whang and "Alkalize or Die" by
Dr. Theodore A. Baroody       are the two that I have and will include with the
sale.

The Japanese are way ahead as far as utilizing Alkaline(internally) and acidic
(external antiseptic) waters. I'll also include a video which shows about 20
min of footage of how doctors in Japan are using it in many of their hospitals..

IMPORTANT... there are basically two types of alkalizer units available, the
flow-thru and
The bulk type. In order to reach high levels of alkalinity (9.5+) and
therapeutic levels of acidity (3.5 and below) you must go to a bulk type unit.
The flow thru types just don't expose the water to the electrodes long enough
to do the job whereas a bulk unit does...

My unit consistently will produce alkaline water with a max PH of 9.7-10.2 and
acidic water in the range of 2.6-3.2 PH day in and day out. It produces 1/2
gallon of alkaline and about a pint and a half of acidic in 35 minutes (max/min
PH)...It has a variable timer (0-35min)  so that you can produce whatever PH
value you may desire...

It cost me $930 when I bought it 6 months ago and I'll let it go for $500...

Bill