Mike and all,

I guess I keep forgetting that you all dont make quantities like we are
forced to do.....so I guess my sight is rather narrow. If you look ahead
and realize the need of quantity some of my stuff will apply....but for
personal needs only the smaller systems are what you need. I just
thought and dont ask me why, that systems like we utilize are a
standard....with all I read everyone wants to make lots of it...from
mouth wash to douche to burn treatment, and even more....so small
quantities never made any sense to me.....sorry for my confusion.....

Cisco