Does anyone have information on where to send my CS Water to be tested to see
of I am making it properly. I follow the direstions I read from the internet
and all that but would like to know for sure.
Many of my friends have used the CS Water several different ways and been very
pleased with it. One  lady said she had a pounding sinus headache and decided
to try the water. She took an eye-dropper full in each nostril and kept her
head tipped back for a few minutes and was very happy to say that her headache
and sinus infection where gone in a little over 15 minutes.
Jerry W.