> From:          vgnev...@hop-uky.campus.mci.net
> Date:          Fri, 22 May 1998 20:36:45 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject:       Swollen tonsil after cs

> I started taking 500 ppm cs made by Nutri Vison Inc Carson City,
> yesterday. About one teaspoon. Today I did the same. About three
> hours after the second dose my throat became  sore. I can see
> a white swelling the size of a very large pimple in my  right
> palatine tonsil.
>
> To confuse matters I started a new brand of Essiac Tea, Life Extension
> foundation and an antiparasitical program called paragon yesterday.

It's my bet that the Essiac Tea is doing the trick. It is a cleanser,
and the tonsil is part of the lymph system. I believe the Essiac is
causing the toxins and mucus to start flushing so fast that it is
trying to release right out of the tonsil as pus. The CS should be a
benefit to keep any infection at bay, as the pus that will come from
the tonsil is going to be full of bacteria and germs, as well as
toxins.
Just my observation and opinion.
Jim Einert, N.D.