Hi All,
  Some time back I had read here that someone used CS on sunburn?? I
burned my face last friday(worse than first degree) and it was too late
to call docs so I put some CS in a mister and kept spraying the burned
area,(mouth, nose and surrounding) for two hours+, kept it wet with CS,
any slack and the pain was pretty bad. By bedtime it was not too
uncomfortable to sleep) It never formed blisters and today you cannot
tell(unless you are very close) and the numbness in the lip is going
away. Just wanted to let any know that had missed the original post. Had
I not read it here, I would not have tried this on myself. Thanks
whoever that was. Deb
--

     Debbie McDonald

 mailto:lullw...@flash.net