Dear listers:

This is an apology to all of you -- and ESPECIALLY Darryl -- for the way
I over-reacted toward a fellow truth seeker. I felt attacked by his
initial response to my possibly ignorant suggestion that drinking
distilled water indefinitely COULD lead to undesirable affects. My
reaction was no doubt due in part to the bad news that day that my
"doctors" are INSISTING on putting a tube in my stomach for as long as a
year to make me gain weight... but that is no excuse for me to act as
aggressively as I did. We all have problems; that's why we're here. As I
wrote to my dear friend Cisco privately, this feeling of gasping for air
all the time has begun taking it's toll and after this recent lung
collapse is even worse; it tends to put a person "on edge". But that's
my own private hell and I don't have the right to include others. I do
NOT seek pitty, just sharing the facts. I can only hope that somewhere
between all the not-so-friendly remarks, someone may have gained
SOMETHING from the exchange of information. Darryl wrote to me
expressing that he feels I have/had something to do with him being
removed from the list. I don't know anything about this and I am VERY
SORRY if he has been! I ask that he PLEASE be allowed back on, IF in
fact this is true!

Once again, my apologies to ALL. It won't happen again.

Dameon Likowski