>Hi everyone
>
>About argyuria.  I also finall got the picture.  this poor woman has a
>story to tell.  You are right in saying that no one know the product she
>took.

In the old days... before CS was made by electricity... many Doctors
made their own CS to treat their patients... and they made it by
grinding up silver into a fine powder, and mixing it with water.  Then
the patients drank the silver powder and water....

When electricity came along.. and molecular CS was made with voltage,
then the CS was a finer quality...

It was difficult for the body to pass off the powdered silver... and
Argyuria
did occur... but with moderate usage of modern CS...  the Silver Lady
problem does not occur anymore... CS, like any other helpful treatments,
should be used with common sense, and moderate usage...

Gig