From: jein...@troi.csw.net <jein...@troi.csw.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, May 02, 1998 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: Blood & Urine pH testing help needed

> Date:          Fri, 01 May 1998 21:37:28 -0400
> From:          CJ <ca...@erienet.net>
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject:       Re: Blood & Urine pH testing help needed

> Thanks Jim.
> We need it to check out my father.  He is undergoing a major detox due to
some
> heavy Rife sessions.
>

> > As long as the pH range is good enough to test the full range you need
> > test.
>
> Don't really know at this point.  The ranges listed on the bottle are as
> follows:
>
>                     6.4     6.8     7.2     7.5     7.8     8.4
>
> My reference book of choice is Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.  It
gives
> the following values:
>
> Urine    6.0 (4.7 - 8.0 seen in healthy individuals)
> Blood   7.35 - 7.45
>
> Received another suggestion to try pet stores for supplies.  Makes sense
to me
> as I used to run fresh water fish tanks, and did test for pH, among other
> things, as I kept cichlids.
>
> Thanks for your response,
> Carl

Carl,
The Blood pH listed above is correct, but the urine pH is not. The
urine pH and the saliva pH should be between 6.4 to 6.6 with 6.4
being perfect. 6.0 would be too acid.
Another suggestion. Take a urine sample in a clear bottle, and shine
a light through it, the cloudier it is the better the body is getting
rid of toxins. If you are giving Rife treatments and his urine is
clear, you have a problem and need to give him detox herbs, but if
his urine is cloudy then the body is cooperating.
Also, it would be a good idea to give him a coffee enema every day,
plus give him herbs to flush the liver, kidneys, colon, etc. It is
very important to detox a person when using anything to kill off
problems in the body, especially cancer.
Hope this helps! God Bless you!
Jim Einert, N.D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>