>>>Donna
>>    I hate to be the barrer of bad tidings but the twitches are caused
>>by the nurves short circuiting and it takes one year for a nurve to heal.
>>The twitching subsiding is good but don't expect it to quit real soon.
>Reid,
>  Thanks for that info.  That is good news to know.  Compared to what it was
>in the beginning it is very weak now so maybe that is one symptom I can
>chalk up the saying that time heals all??
>Donna Earnest

   Something that I forgot to mention is alot of sleep helps the healing
along alot faster. The nurves are kind of like a wire with insulation
that is brittle. The more you move them the more that they are going
to short circuit and the longer time it's going to take them to heal.
   In the past when my nurves get to twitching real bad I've taken pills
to make me sleep for 24-48 hours. That takes care of the problem for a
few days.

Take Care

Reid