We've just witnessed the unannounced arrival of over twenty new
members in the last 3 days. Welcome to you all!

When that kind of thing happens I have to assume the silver-list was
mentioned somewhere out there in cyberspace or physical-space.

If any of you would like to mention how you found out about us,
either on-list or via e-mail, I would appreciate it.

This list and the community surrounding it is a work in progress. It
is good for us to know who we've attracted and why, so we may
continue to grow in a direction that fulfills the greatest needs of
our members.

My aim is to provide a stable, safe environment which nurtures
careful experimentation and discovery of the uses and benefits of
this therapy, while helping dispel the irresponsible confusion which
now exists.

New minds will contribute to that effort. Thank you for joining.
Please let us know who you are and what you want and need.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]