Hi everyone,
  Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard from Marsha this morning.
She is doing good and is finally getting settled in.  Her problem is finding
a server.  She hopes to be back on within the week and wanted me to tell
everyone that she misses them.
As for the discussion with ppm, when I was making the CS for lyme in the
beginning it was only around 10-15ppm.  I took it up to 30 ppm and it really
made a big difference.  The herx it produced was wicked but I am hoping I am
closer to getting rid of this disease.
Donna Earnest