I do not know how we can go about in decideing which Csilver tha tis
produced as per 2 methods can be the right one..

If we take the PII method,it is very similar to B.Beck's methods and the
most often used by gizmo (batteries) types..Fact that it does work(as for
instances from posts to this list) would seem to indicate that mom n' pop
CSivler generator do have their usefulness..

  If you look at PII prices as compared to the battery types.PII products
suddenly ebcoem  very attractive..

 Now as for CS Pro ystems-they are getting good results,prices are high.
For motherlode systems,it would appear that their product is between thart
of PII and CS Pro systems...

 Now all of the above reminds me of the zappers,pad devices and Bare/Rife
tube devices..each  such device has its own range of effects..

 Could we be dealing with same thing here:

-that battery types Csilver generators are good for cold,flu and the like
symptoms..The minus-you have to CONTINUALLY TAKE IT...to be free of a
variety of symptoms

-PII devices good for pneumonia,asthma,rhumatism etc...(diseases that are
recurrent on permanent basis).Once you stop taking it,you can be free of
let us say rhumatism for a few months or years ?

--motherlode devices good for herpes,sinusitis,tuberculosis,some form of
hepatitus(A,B,..).If you stop using it-your problems of  let us say herpes
do NOT come back..

-CS Pro systems good good AIDS,Hepatitus C,rabies,encephalitis,etc..when
yous top taking it-these problems do NOT coem back to haunt you...?

  Yours,ryb....

P.S. Any literature for a person that got rabies from a wild animal or dog
and used CS ?As I understand it  curing rabies is difficult-you must have
many vaccine shots.Could Csilver be used on wild animals to cure them of
rabies ?