The exact link to the unusual items(gold,silver,etc) that Christian von
Wecnmar mentioned is as per follows:

http://www.tznet.com/busn/unusual/

 I urge people to READ what they have to offer.I ahd lsot that link a few
months  ago..If you look up at the different items,in regards to
CS,CG,etc,very potent infos'..
 One product,the SILVER GENIE offers SOL-TESTER,to test the CS,CG by the
LED glow of this little apparatus...

  And under STRUCTURED WATER,the article talks about George Lakhovsky unde
rthe caption "Where Science and Voodoo meet".

As we all know Lakhovsky DID cure people of cancer and other diseases via
his MWO !

   I do think that these are serious products in that they DO give results...

Yours,ryb...