Dear listers with lyme experience. Two days ago I removed a tick from my
arm, it could not have been there too long. It left a small, barely
there spot. I put alchohol on it first and then some CS<G>?? The next
day the spot is more red and last night it was itchy. I did not itch it.
This morning it is still itchy and red and raised but not grown any
larger. I am taking my usual CS, should I be doing more, is this suspect
to you that this tick was a carrier. I have enough health problems
without adding that to my list. My PC physician is a dip. Should I go
and insist on meds right away to go along with any CS I use?? Flailing
here...Deb