Susan,
It seems you have a good attitude and you seem open to trying experimental
treatments.  If you find this of use, I hope you have great luck with it.
If not, I am sorry to waste your time.  I just read of an experiment where
they used a rare Tibetian mushroom called Cordyceps sinensis.  I don't know
how one would locate some of it, but the experiment found that it reversed
both lung cancer and asthma.  I am getting more info on the experiment, but
in the mean time, if you have the time and energy, you might see what you
can find on this substance.  The same article also mentions stabilized
liquid oxygen therapy for many types of cancer, but does not go into detail
about it.  The information comes from the Health Sciences Institute.  I
don't know a lot about them, but the appear to have some well credentialed
medical doctors on staff.  Anyhow, I have sent for more information and I
would be glad to share it with you if you think that you are interested.  If
you are interested, drop me a line and I will send it when available, if
not, just delete this and I won't bother you again.  In any case God bless
you.