<<  And for those using it for lyme, what results are you
 getting?  Do you feel better, believe you are cured, or ...?  Do you need to
 keep taking the silver to maintain your level of health?        Thanks for
any
 input.     Jeanette >>

Ummmm..I am really in no position to say anything yet...but I started taking
silver for my lyme approx. three - four  weeks ago....haven't had a functional
day since....... .lol....sooo...I am hoping I am in herx h*** :). Today is the
first day I feel like I may be coming out of it....and going to increase to
four tablespoons tonight. (from 3 tbsp at 30 ppm's twice a day)  But then
again, I have had a day when I said that before and the next day I was
couchbound!!!

 Am now just waiting for the silver to arrive so I can start making my own
because I just can't afford going on like this...plain and simple!!!

 I'm sure you'll get some great responses...some great people here and they
will help you!! I'm still new at this...and I keep bugging everyone with
questions :)

Good luck and keep us posted.
Anita