I am replying to the so-called salt test that was put out.
in 1998 I had this colloidal silver analysed by the Queensland Government(
Australia) scientific services, the report was as follows: silver(mg/L) 18.9/
pH 7.9 .about average; a copy of this document is available to all.

This Company advertised the ‘so called’ Salt Test. this smacks of scaremonger
tactics for the following reason: They advise you add one teaspoon of ordinary
table salt to 25 mL of colloidal silver. if the solution turns milky they say
that silver salt or protein has been added and the silver is no good. You will
find that most salt has the additive anti-caking agent 554. The Australian
Commonwealth Department of Health advise in their book ‘ Additive Code Breaker’
554 is Aluminium sodium silicate also known as analcite natrolite, it is used
in Beverage whitener, drink machines, dried milk, and table salt and will turn
any clear liquid a whitish colour. This company also state that there silver is
in De- ionised water. Silver will not stay in suspension in Deionised water, it
will settle to the bottom of the bottle

csilver