Hi,

I believe Donna answered some questions about MSP and the Farber book. MSP
is silver colloids that are bound to a protein instead of being an ion in
solution. I think the bond between the silver and the protein gets broken
once inside the body, resulting in the silver ion. Others may know more
about this than me. My knowledge of chemistry is from a long time ago, most
of which I've forgotten.

I take the grapefruit seed extract in drops, very concentrated, which is why
10 drops in a glass of water is enough - be careful, its very strong stuff.

The psyllium is for bulk & to keep things moving so that toxins leave the
body more quickly. Bentonite is kind of like charcoal (but is a liquid,
which is more useable in the digestive tract) in that it absorbs toxins, so
that the combination helps to rid the body of toxins - helps w/herx
reaction. These and the Caprol for actually killing the yeast (as well as
grapefruitseed extract) can be ordered from www.goodbyecandida.com. Lots of
good info on candida on this site, too.

Yes, I am on the Candida Forum (is that the yeast list you mentioned?) which
is where I learned almost everything I know about Candida & how to kill it!
(Thanks, Taylor, you are the one who turned me on to this silver list!)

Re: my Dad, lyme, and CS: he lives in a very infested area and is a farmer,
so he is constantly under attack by ticks. He has just been diagnosed with a
2nd case of lyme & is starting this protocol: 2T/day for 1 month, 1T/day for
next 2 months, 1 tsp after for maintenance (same dose as for candida). When
he was diagnosed the 1st time a couple of years ago, his 1st test came back
negative so he didn't start on any antibiotic until he was already suffering
paralysis & neurological damage. The antibiotic didn't do much, so he found
out about CS & after taking it, he regained the use of his arm. I'm not sure
he was ever completely cured of the 1st case even tho some of the more
serious symptoms went away, and I know he had gotten lax about keeping up
with the CS, or he probably would have been protected from getting this 2nd
case. He claims when he was on a higher dose of CS, any tick that he got
would die and fall off!

Hope this helps.

Sheila U.