Dear Robert.
                Please be advised, I have never---to my conscious
knowledge-----ever
commented upon the nature or capabilities of the list membership.  I believe
you must
have confused me with someone else.  All of my negative criticisms have been
directed
solely to portions of the alleopathic medical community.
                If I have, ever, made disparaging remarks to any on this list I
offer
my profound apologies----if I have, I must have Alzheimers (and I AM old enough
qualify).
                                Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.