"I put a 1/2 oz of CS in a glass of milk and it didn't turn sour for 9
days with no refrigeration. Average temp was around 80F.

bjs"

Mike M.

How many ounces in the glass and was the glass covered? Also, isn't a half
ounce one Tablespoon? I think there are 2 Tablespoons to the ounce. If it
was an 8 oz glass, then I used only slightly less as that was twice the
amount of milk I used and I put one teaspoon in that 4 ounces which would
be a third of a Tablespoon. A little difference but not much, eh?

Thanks,

Sharon