Dear Dudley and other interested list members.
                    This is the third and last of my original posts on this
matter.     I hope this is of value.  Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brooks Bradley <liat...@flash.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 6:08 PM
Subject: P.S. To CS X O2 Hardware Assembly Instruction Post

            Dear List Members.
            I failed to include a suggestion, which some may find of critical
importance.  If you do not have immediate access to an O2 supply, and encounter
an EMERGENCY  experiment, you can connect into any available air compressor
outlet (however, youmay have to change out the Compressor-side fitting).  To be
safe, let the air compressor charge to 35 psi and disconnect it from the power
grid.  There will be ample air pressure to execute your protocol.  The
air-brush will function quite well to below 20 psi.  Although your air-supply
may be contaminated....the alternative to getting CS into the VOLUNTEER
animal/pet may a much more grave situation,
            We had excellent, but less spectacular results using compressed air
as the driving medium in some animal experiments in 1998.......when addressing
some serious pulmonary compromises involving felines.
                                Sincerely.   Brooks Bradley.