Hello Vilik.
           It has been at least 10 years since I was involved in this line of
investigation.  However, from general memory, the bulk of most studies verified
her essential findings:  To wit:  That certain types of music had very
pronounced
effects upon plant vitality and growth.  Most of the experiments, including the
later ones in Ms Retalach's research, were conducted as modified double-blinds
(Ms
Retalach not even observing the test subjects).  Interestingly, the most
powerful
effect (POSITIVE) was elicited through the use of an ancient string instrument
from India......playing a form of music resembling Gregorian Chants, in nature.
The most limiting/damaging music evolved from Heavy Metal type music.  The more
discordant the rthym, the more destructive the effects.  These conditions,
generally, held across the spectrum of evaluations.  Another interesting
anecdote
is that American Country and Western music, and American Jazz, both, had quite
benefical effects----but not as powerful as instrumental classic......especially
from the string instruments.
             I regret I no longer have any of the archives associated with this
endeavor;  I now concentrate on less abstract endeavors.......however, my
genuine
interest remains.
                         Sincerely.  Brooks.