A woman I gave some cs to had diahrrea from the very first dose of a tablespoon.
She waited a few days and started with a teaspoon and instantly had diahrrea
again.  Both she and her husband are very overweight and going to the doctor for
chronic fatigue.  The instant diarrea could not be a killing of good bacteria on
such a small, one-time, dose, so I would conclude that perhaps she had a massive
candida problem, and maybe not too much good bacteria to begin with.  Kind of
like a localized herx within the digestive system.  They were also sugar and
simple carb (enriched flour, etc) eaters, perfect candida food.

Jim