A couple weeks ago I posted to a disrupter that my peach trees were "cured" of
leaf curl by CS, and I didn't think they knew about the placebo effect.
Today, they still have no leaf curl(fungus-taphrina deformans) . The U. of
Texas says that" once the symptoms of leaf curl are visible, control is
impossible" I've done some reading about fruit orchards and berry patches
since. There are hundreds of fungii(?) that attack and kill them.  My apples
are being attacked by cedar rust(gymnosporangium juniperi-virginianae). I
sprayed all the trees ,except one, today, with 10 ppm CS. I also cut down a
large nearby cedar tree.  If you make a batch of CS that you don't want to use
on humans, don't forget your y2k plants.  It's very "organic" too!!!