I had a beef allergy for several years. It was diagnosed by a
dermatologist MD. I would break out in an itchy rash with even the
smallest exposure to beef. It turned out with a little experimentation
on my part that it was only a problem with 'regular' beef and that
organic beef was no problem.
After some years I went to a new doctor who said that my symptoms didn't
make sense and he put me on an anti fungal medicine. The problem with
'regular' beef disappeared. It turned out to be a fungus that thrived on
the anti-biotics etc. that they feed to the cattle.

I wish I had CS back then. If I did I would use it internally and
externally. I would also use any other anti fungals like Grapefruit Seed
Extract.

Have the doctors given you any anti fungal creams to put on the rash?

Michael Anthony