I have the Ultra Pro, but if you don't intend to run the unit day and night
continuously, you will do well to save your $ and consider the lower priced
ultra.  This will give you the same cs you are now buying, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE
GOOD WATER!  The ultra pro has a cooling fan for more continuous running, that
is the only difference.  I'm not sure about the newer offerings CS Pro has.  It
might be worth while to talk it over with Bruce at CS Pro, one of the lower
priced designs may be right for you.

I have been happy with my purchase.  I am $ ahead compared to the doctor visits
I used to pay for!  I give cs to everyone around me, and all are pleased.  I
have not been to the doctor since I got my CS Pro unit almost 2 years ago.

Jim